On December 8th, the opening event of the 3rd year project of the program “Creative Spark” called “Ways to engage in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship at GTU” will be held online, organized by the Innovation Center of the Georgian Technical University.
The aim of the event is to inform the general public about the achievements of the first and second years of the project and share information about the future initiatives and plans for the third year. The project is fully funded by the British Council grant programme “Creative Spark: Entrepreneurial Education in Higher Education.” British partner of the project is the Keele University (Keele,Staffordshire, UK).
– Listen to the presentation of the project results: „Ways to engage in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship at GTU”;
– Detailed information on future project plans and initiatives;
– Opinions of the student teams and beneficiaries participating in the project;
– Registration for participation in the event is mandatory
– Link to registration : https://forms.gle/Y7vpayR4BpfPvrj69
– In case of confirmation, an e-mail with the event link for participation will be sent to you.
– The event will be held in English & Georgian languages.