The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Academy in collaboration with Creative Spark is delighted to announce that registration is open today for the General Course on Intellectual Property (DL-101).
We are providing this course to GTU ensure that all beneficiaries make the most of this skill-building, knowledge learning experience and enrol in the distance learning course on Intellectual Property.
As a guide, we would encourage at least 30 enrolments per partnership.
- Register yourself and enrol in the course
- Share the document across your Creative Spark network
- Announce at your next meeting or planned activities
- Make registering part of a class or workshop
- Look at the key dates and make a note
12 February – 3 March Registration is open
4 March Course opens
22 April Course Ends
23- 30 April Exam, online multiple-choice
Please see the attached overview that captures all key important information, as well as a further guide to registering in English and Russian.
Link in English: How to Register for the DL101EBC English
Link in Russian: How to Register for the DL101RBC Russian